Financial Assistance is available to students who are eligible and qualify. FBS's financial aid department can answer your questions and assist you in determining your eligibility. It is important to us that you can locate all types of financial aid that may be available to you to assist with your education needs.
The Financial Aid Department is there to help you with the entire application process. Our advisors work with various State and Federal agencies, lending institution and can aid you in applying for various grants, loans or payment plans that you are eligible for and meet your specific needs.
Additional information is available for students about Verification of Financial Aid eligibility, handouts are in our Orientation Package and F/A personal will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Types of Aid Available:
- Pell Grants - Based on Financial need a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is filled out to determine the Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) and how much of a grant a student is eligible to receive.
- Direct Loans - These loans are low interest for educational expenses and must be Paid Back.
- Parent Plus Loans - Low interest loans made to the parents of dependent students for educational expense and must be Paid Back.
- TFC Credit Corporation - Low interest extended payment options beyond student’s graduation.
- Monthly Payment Plan - Course is paid in full prior to completion with no interest.
It is the Policy of Ferrara’s Beauty School to utilize Title IV financial aid to cover the cost of TUITION AND FEES ONLY.